Backend API Development
We build secure and scalable backend that can integrate with your apps and websites customised to your needs.
The Backbone of your Business
Application Programming Interface (API) is a mechanism that enables two software components to communicate with each other through a common interface typically via HTTP protocols and JSON as the most common data format. For example, a weather service can provide an API for a weather app to “talk” to the service and retrieve weather data and show to its users.
At AwsamTech, we specialise in constructing robust and scalable backend systems designed for seamless integration with your apps and websites, meticulously customized to meet your unique requirements. Harnessing the power of proven production technologies, we ensure optimal performance that is both cost-effective and lightning-fast, fortifying the security and efficiency of your digital ecosystem.
Things to consider for Backend Development
- Implement Best Security Practices
- Optimise Operational Cost
- Data Reliability & Portability
- Automated Testing / Deployment
- Expandable Data Structure & Storage
- Response Time & Scalability
- Specifications & Documentation
- Integrations for Payment, Email, Push Notifications etc
Our Backend Development Specialisations
- Frameworks: Node.js, Express.js, Parse.js, Firebase, Next.js
- API Types: RESTful, WebSocket, GraphQL
- Databases & Storage: MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Simple Storage Service (S3), Redis
- Technologies: Cloud Servers, Serverless, Containers, Content Delivery Network (CDN), Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- DevOps: Load Balancing, CI/CD, Auto-Scaling, Server Maintenance, Security Monitoring
- Cloud Providers: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean
We're happy to answer your questions.
Every project commences with a clear vision and defined objectives. We will assess your requirements and provide recommended solutions.